Joe Savukas – Past Performance and Customer Satisfaction Point of Contact
Engineering, Technical, and Programmatic Services
Contract Number: N00178-10-D-6184
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Military Sealift Command
- Strategic Systems Program (SSP)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Office of Naval Research
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- US Marine Corps
Contract Period of Performance: December 2018 to December 2028 (including award term options)
Program Ceiling: $38 Billion (including award term options)
Available Order Types: CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, FFP, FPIF
NAVSEA has awarded multiple Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts for a wide range of engineering, technical, and programmatic services and solutions for the Virtual SYSCOM (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, SPAWAR, Strategic Systems Program (SSP), NAVFAC) as well as Commander, Naval Installations (CNI) and the US Marine Corps. SeaPort furthers the Navy’s Seapower 21 objective to increase efficiency, and allows for tailoring services according to the needs of geographically-dispersed organizations with significantly diverse product area requirements and missions.
NSWC Dahlgren is the Seaport Contracting Office, however, each activity will release their own RFPs.
The Macro Solutions Team
|Company Name||DUNS||SeaPort Prime Contractor||Zones (based on prime contract award or office locations)||Business Size||Past Performance|
|CACI International Inc.||Y||1,2,3,4,5,6,7||LB|
|Catapult Technology, Ltd. (Catapult)||N||LB|
|Advanced Program Group (APG)||N||2, 6||LB|
- Quality Assurance Program
- Macro Solutions incorporates Quality Assurance from inception and throughout every phase of our projects. The primary methods of assuring the quality of services are appropriate advance planning, assignment of sufficient qualified staff resources, provision of appropriate tools, and establishment of rigorous program and project management techniques. Further, our collaborative method of developing detailed work plans for specific tasks will help assure the quality of support provided on each project task we conduct in support of the Warfare Centers, throughout all seven zones. In short, quality is not an add on – it is integrated into every phase of the project.
- Methods for integrating quality assurance during the execution of tasks are also part of our comprehensive approach. For that purpose, we have assembled a Quality Assurance Review Board (QARB) made up of several of our most experienced professionals from throughout Booz Allen. This approach ensures that all required functional and technical knowledge is represented for the task orders, while simultaneously holding down costs. Any Macro Solutions team member can tap the expertise of QARB board members throughout the duration of the contract. The board also serves as a quality control check for key deliverables and ensures an integrated approach to the recommendations. Booz Allen’s quality management approach is designed to prevent, reduce, or eliminate problems that might compromise ability to perform on time, within budget, or according to the task order requirements. Our approach includes:
- Developing a Quality Management Program Plan for the contract;
- Establishing and monitoring metrics for project objectives;
- Establishing quality management processes that include monitoring and assessing performance;
- Coordinating with the government stakeholders to establish quality objectives by deciding the scope and frequency of quality assessments and reporting policies;
- Coordinating with other contractors regarding quality management; and
- Conducting periodic and Quality Management Reviews.
- Quality Assurance promotes the delivery of reliable, complete, and accurate work products by minimizing the transmission of errors through Quality Planning, Quality Control, and Quality Improvement processes. Booz Allens approach to providing Quality Assurance establishes quality controls during the entire lifecycle of a task.
- Official Government SeaPort Web Site